Neeten (Manfred Hendrich)
Born 1958, after many years of different professions and communal
living in 1987 starting to study at Osho Multiversity, Pune, India.
- Dance Therapy 1987
- Rebalancing 1988
- Advanced Rebalancing 1989
- Footreflexologie 1989
- Holstic Massage 1992
- Since 1994 teaching Bodywork and Graduation to teach Rebalancing
- 1995 ' 2002 Coordinator and teacher of Rebalancing Training at OSHO Multiversity, Pune.
- 1997 Gradutaion for Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
- 2009 Graduated International Biodynamic Craniosacral Bodywork (ICSBT).
- Teaching Bodywork in Europe and Asia since 1994
Neeten Manfred Hendrich is a Certified trainer in Rebalancing since 1994, and is also trained in Massage Neoreichian body work, Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga massage, and Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Balancing. He has been a bodyworker since 1988 and practicing meditation since 1977. Currently his practice includes individual sessions, groups, and trainings in Rebalancing, Ayurvedic Yoga massage, and Joint release bodywork.
He studied, graduated and taught bodywork from 1987 to 2004 at the Acadamy of Healing Arts, Pune, India. In about 21 years of teaching Rebalancing in India, Taiwan and Germany, about 450 students have graduated and most of them are making their living from Rebalancing Sessions. His main orientation as a teacher is to share his passion and love for bodywork and meditation. His gratitude to the originators of this work, Osho and his teachers, is growing with each new training. Everybody who values the art of being touched deeply is a confirmation that Rebalancing can be an integrated way to live your life.